Monday, January 2, 2012

Back on the blogline

Blog? Oh, that's right. I do have a blog. Despite my lack of attention to it, I haven't forgotten about it. I've just been busy with other things, like family, writing short stories and plotting novels.

I don't make a habit of celebrating the *new year. I mean, after all, it's just a continuation of the last year, more days strung onto the eternal necklace of time. But it does seem like a good place to, say, bring my blog back to life.

I'll begin resuscitation by posting my latest story acceptance. It came on New Years day, so I'm counting it as lucky. My story "Eyes Like Mine" will appear in Witches Brew, an anthology published by Wicked East Press.

Stories include:

The Dolls Of Malika Hall.....Aubrie Dionne
Ashes To Ashes.....Ryan Spier
Take Two Sips Of Witch's Brew.....John H. Dromey
Dining With The Dead.....Pat Lewis Bussard
Scalp Lock Of Hair.....Stephanie L. Morrell
The Legend Of Nodding Hill.....Jeffrey Hale
The Witches Of Thorcrust Wood.....Julie Reece
The Old Name Of The Stars And The Seventeen Words For Wind.....Clinton A. Harris
The Best Of Taste.....Edward Ahern
The Wichita Tea Party.....Mark Taylor (Novella)
By Royal Command.....Jay Raven
Eyes Like Mine.....Heidi Mannan
The Gingerbread House.....Karen Over
Sarah Clark.....Betsy Phillips
The Bane's Punishment.....S.L. Dilsuk
Destroyer Of Men.....Lisa Farrell


*A bit of New Years trivia: The World Book Encyclopedia states that "The Roman ruler Julius Caesar established January 1 as New Year's Day in 46 B.C. The Romans dedicated this day to Janus, the god of gates, doors, and beginnings. The month of January was named after Janus, who had two faces-one looking forward and the other looking backward."

No comments:

Post a Comment